Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the 2013-14 academic year:
1st child in family $13,600
2nd child in family $13,300
3rd child in family $13,000
4th child in family $12,700
The NWC Finance Office will e-mail a monthly statement on or about the 24th of each month. All payments are due by the first of the month. There is a 15-day grace period before a $25 late fee is assessed, and a 1% per month finance charge assessed on past due balances.
Payment options - for anything other than full pay or additional fees billed, the only forms of payment are:
1. Automatic withdrawal from your bank account, subject to a $2.50 installment fee; or,
2. Automatic charge to a credit card, subject to a 3% of charge installment fee.
The following payment plans are available:
1. One payment in full, due July 1; full-payment discount is $250. (Contact the Finance Office to obtain the correct full-payment amount.)
2. Four payments of $3,400 due July 1, September 1, December 1, and March 1 (assuming first child only).
3. Budget Payment Plans (assuming first child only), due and payable on the first of each month beginning July 1. In addition, an installment fee is assessed according to the payment method selected.
* Ten monthly payments of $1,360
* Eleven monthly payments of $1,236.37
* Twelve monthly payments of $1,133.34 (not available to seniors)
* Financing for extended terms of one year or more is available at low interest rates to qualified borrowers from Your Tuition Solution, prepGATE, or Sallie Mae.
All students are assessed a $625 Student Activity Fee and a $225 Academic Course Fee. In addition, registration, AP and PSAT test fees, daily transportation, and graduation fees are billed during the year, depending on the requirements and needs of each student.
Catholic parishes in the Archdiocese of Hartford (that do not have a parish school) contribute $250 in addition to each student's tuition. The Archdiocesan policy concerning this subsidy requires that the family be registered with the parish, be regularly participating in the worship, life and ministry of the parish, and be financially supporting the parish. Students who are not recognized as members of a Catholic parish are responsible for payment of the $250 fee and will be billed for it.
Please direct inquiries to Richard Puskarz (860-236-4221, x112) or Miriam Abate (860-236-4221, x137).